Wednesday, July 12, 2017

AUGUST IS ALMOST UPON US! ROUND UP YOUR POSTCARDS, GET ON THE POEM LIST

§

Hi, y'all! I know, it's been almost a year since I posted anything. I simply didn't feel like it.

But hey, it's nearly August and if you're interested in a month of creativity that involves scribing a poem on a postcard, it's time to sign up.

I've written about this event before. And before that too! This is the eleventh year of the fest. Soon, there'll be a brand new anthology of poems written by some of the participants last year.

Meanwhile, here's one of the made-by-me cards I sent last year.

Deadline to sign up is July 18th. That's next Tuesday. It'll cost you ten bucks (well, more like thirteen for us Canucks), plus the cost of stamps (when mailing from Canada, a card to the US is $1.20 and if anyone on your list is more international than that it's $2.50, with .85 for cards sent within Canada)

Official call is here.

I'll try to be a better blogger. Or at least a more frequent one.

"MASK"

§


No comments: