Thursday, November 20, 2014

POETRY IN RIONDEL, BC, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2014

§

POETRY READING IN RIONDEL

A CELEBRATION OF WORDS

at DUTCH HARBOUR
RIONDEL, B.C.
NOVEMBER 22, 2014
2:00 – 2:30 pm 
Alanda Greene
Linda Crosfield
2:30 – 3:00 pm Refreshments
3:00 pm – 3:30
Kuya Minogue
Luanne Armstrong
3:30 – 4:00
Lets talk about books – maybe buy some – and see if there’s any food left.

That would be local time. Riondel, a mere breath over t'other side of Kootenay Lake, is an hour ahead of the Nelson/Castlegar/Kaslo/Trail etc. crowd. My task for this weekend is to get there on time. Not too early. Definitely not too late!
I will be reading something to do with walking, I think. Yep, made it back safely from Spain, where I walked 360KM (almost 225 miles) in 15 days! 
Now that I'm home for a few weeks, I'm up to my ears in publishing commitments, baking for Christmas, redecorating the bathroom, etc., so my blog is suffering. But I wanted to mention the upcoming reading this weekend.
§

No comments: